Monday 23 June 2014

Danol's Retribution - Reaver-Class Titan of the Legio Invigilata

There is a lack of pictures, mainly because I see no point.  At the moment I am in the process of gluing all the composite parts together and due to the glue being some super duper araldite there is much waiting.  So it would just be pictures of the same thing with another bit glued on....sort of like a resin based "spot the difference" competition.  

But my thoughts thus far are:- 

  1. Now it is starting to come together it is truely heartwarming to realise I made the right descision both in the original purchase and choices in respect of colours
  2. It really is bloody massive
  3. And SOOOOOOOOOO fecking heavy
  4. Did I mention how big it is D:
  5. WHERE THE SHIT AM I GOING TO PUT IT WHEN IT'S DONE!!!
I anticipate it being gameable by the weekend but then there is so much more to get done after that, weathering, base, main banner and gun penants.  

No comments:

Post a Comment