Wednesday 13 November 2019

Emperor's Guard - Legio Invigilata

Having recently realised I have never posted pictures of my finished knights and no record of their existence other than a feature in White Dwarf in March 2019 I felt I needed to rectify this oversight.

So without further ado so pictures of Kernigets......

Atrapos - Koloboss






 Lancer - Iapetus








Lancer - Gungnir's Wrath



Acheron - Ixion






Castallan - Rex Venari






Crusader - Garmr's Vigil






Crusader - Toxotes









Gallant - Headsman






Porphyrion - Peres




Armigers








S


So there you have it finally uploaded 12 months after completion......oh I have a Casstigator to do some day 















5 comments:

  1. Thanks for that WD article. I have to confess I shamelessly stole your recipe for the gold. It's so easy to do and looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries, its about finding the easiest way to do the thing the most efffective :D

      Delete
  2. Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? Because I’m going to start my website soon, but I’m a little lost on everything. Many thanks! chemical containment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errrrrr not sure if you're taking the Mick 😂

      Delete
  3. Do you have an instagram, would love to follow your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete