Monday 12 February 2018

Henchmen Fnished.....

.........Until I make some more!!

It was a close call, up till 1am on Friday morning painting and a little help from my friend Ben Lamble to paint the bases got them finished just in time, and a culexus too!!

Even managed to fluke Best Unit award at the Throne of Skulls.  I think I will add some light chipping to the red on them, like I did on the fatman

















And a nasty little bastard.....the Culexus



Next up a Sisters of Battle Rhino for my Death Cults (because thanks for fucking my Inquisition army every edition change) and inquisitor Hector Rex

11 comments:

  1. Lovely work - love the fat chap. I think the chipping would help grime them up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I just stumbled onto these. So amazing. I think the best creativity in the Warhammer universe comes from kitbashing. If you are interested, I provide very high detail custom name plates at www.versatileterrain.co.uk I would be happy to have a chat with you regarding the use of my plates on some of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Please contact me via versatileterrain@gmail.com if you would like some free plates for one of your warbands. If you like them, we can discuss a future arrangement too. Loving your work!

      Delete
  3. Duuuude! Congrats on the feature!

    https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/05/04/damien-pedleys-inquisition-warbandgw-homepage-post-4/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers chap, nice little feature, had forgotten that I had done it

      Delete