Tuesday 17 June 2014

Danol's Retribution - Reaver-Class Titan of the Legio Invigilata

Sorry......

I know I have been shit with updates......

I blame...........






However i have now managed to get all the gold done ready for shading; which will commence when I start attaching bits so I know what needs shading the most, and all the brass on the endoskeleton done also.

I have also started to glue together all the sub assemblies, so far we have some feet done.

 
The legs are now lovely and stable but most importantly a massive amount of bits of foam with pistons and armour parts stuck on cocktail sticks has vanished and turned into something wonderful, sort of like a resin butterfly.....it was beginning to fecking depress me greatly being surrounded by bits of crap 


No comments:

Post a Comment