Tuesday 29 July 2014

Danol's Retribution - Reaver-Class Titan of the Legio Invigilata

Had a painting meet on Saturday and after a catelog of errors on the orks i intended to work on before before and during the meet I ended up stripping them, but I did speak to my friend Peter Bell about ways to alter it and came to the conculsion that the problems lay in firstly not starting with the midtone, secondly the paint I was using and thirdly i didnt have my wet pallet on such a warm day the paint was drying too quickly

So after two strippings i started again airbrushing on a coat of Turf Green as the midtone and then working from there, adding yellow and white to the green for highlights and then red and black to the green for the shade

result was thus

 Bogrot Gitsmasher

Gornut Spleensmasha



No comments:

Post a Comment